Here is the C Penny Chanter I just finished. I’m very happy with how it looks and more so, how it sounds. I had a little trouble bending the brass headstock tube, and maybe did not anneal the brass properly. You can see the crimps in the tube, which should not be there. Also I’ve decided to not work with lead anymore as tube-bending filler. It is too toxic (even with a good air mask). Next time I will try fine sand. My backyard is full of it. Also, the E hole seems way oversize, and sharp, so I had to tape. Otherwise tuning remains excellent. It is easy to reed with a Daye type D Penny Chanter reed, using the conical staple.
Thanks again to David Daye for publishing build dimensions.